10-13-2022, 08:59 AM
![[Image: 4835572108b6b490bd4390b38f9f277f.jpg]](https://www.img.in.th/images/4835572108b6b490bd4390b38f9f277f.jpg)
The Saudi government said Preparing to reduce the oil production ceiling again next month The goal is to stabilize the global economy.
Foreign news agencies reported from Riyadh. Saudi Arabia on Oct. 13 that from the Organization of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), which has Saudi Arabia Theสมาชิกใหม่ ฝาก 100 รับ 500world's largest oil producing countries are rigged. And together with Russia as "OPEC Plus" resolution last week. Cut the production ceiling by 2 million barrels per day starting this November, which is the second consecutive month of supply cuts. And it was the biggest production cut since 2020, causing serious dissatisfaction with the United States. to the point of announcing "Review the relationship"
The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a statement saying: The Riyadh government refused. “All criticisms that are not based on facts” of OPEC+ resolution which is a decision that takes into account “Mainly economic reasons” to maintain supply balance and control market volatility. This will protect the interests of both consumers and producers.
If the plan is delayed by at least a month "as the US claims", the global economy will suffer. Saudi Arabia is still considered relationship with the US It is "strategicly important" but must also be based on mutual respect.
President Joe Biden said he was "deeply disappointed" with the OPEC+ resolution. Because it will result in higher fuel prices in the US. and assign the relevant departments to initiate the procedure "Assessing relations" with Saudi Arabia But no clear details have been given after Bob Menendez, chairman of the Senate's Committee on International Affairs. urges the US to suspend all cooperation with the Riyadh government That includes the sale of all kinds of weapons.

